Breaking Barriers Black History Month Special
There will be an informative and inspirational panel discussion on “Powering innovation and business success through diversity”.
Speakers confirmed are:-
- Anastasia Petrova – VP, Transition Services Management, Corporate and Institutional Banking- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Andrew Davis – Digital Marketing Consultant and Advisory council member of Ofcom UK
- Chloe Smith – MP
- Sanja Rahman – Operations Excellence Manager – Sodexo Group
- Sonia Browne MBE – National Black Women’s Network
- Heather Melville – Director of Strategic Partnerships – Royal Bank of Scotland -
With more names to be announced nearer the date.
We want to tackle peoples limiting belief (even skeptism) by showing them the professionals and entrepreneurs that are achieving success in their careers at Our Breaking Barriers Black History Month Special.
Our aims can also be summarized in 3 words. Networking, Learning, Achieving.
- Networking: Connecting entrepreneurs with each other, highly skilled professionals and the UK’s brightest prospects
- Learning: Give all attendees valuable skills and tools that they can apply to grow. If our economy is to grow then business and entrepreneurs most be given as much assistance as possible
- Achieving: All attendees will leave the event with tools that they can take apply into their business / careers and achieve the aims they want.
The Breaking Barriers Black History Month event takes place on Monday 27th October 2014 – 5.30pm (registration), Event starts at 6.30pm to 10pm at BPP Law School Waterloo, 137 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NN.
For further information visit last Years Breaking Barriers Event link, video and guest list: http://fcdbreakingbarriers.eventbrite.co.uk/
Event featured in 112 links around the world including:
To book a place please email: James@generation-success.com