Unlocking the Potential of Diverse Businesses: Question Time (NOV19)
Are you a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME) and struggling to find the knowledge or finance you need to set up or sustain your small business? Let us help you unlock your powerful potential!
Riding on the back of our successful event in March with Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London we recognise that there is still much room for improvement.
That’s why the National Black Women’s Network (NBWN), NatWest Business Banking and The British Bankers Association are joining forces to bring you a potent mixture of advice, information, support and clarity in this jam packed Question Time event; which promises to help you unlock your business potential and find greater financial freedom.
The Unlocking the Potential of Diverse Businesses: Question Time event aims to target and find a solution to vital issues including;
- Lack of confidence when dealing with banks
- The absence of bank ready business plans
- The knowledge of the right to appeal when banks decline applications
At this information packed event you will have a keynote presentation from Mary Macleod MP, London’s Small Business Ambassador.
This will be followed by a stimulating and interactive question time session facilitated by Dotun Adebayo MBE, BBC LDN with an impressive panellist line up consisting of:-
- Julie Baker, Regional Director, NatWest
- India Gary–Martin, Chief Executive at Only Fingers and Toes Limited (O.F.A.T.); and former Managing Director and COO at J P Morgan Chase
- Irene Graham, Executive Director for Business Finance and Strategy, BBA
- Roger Lynch, CEO, Ruskin Private Car Hire
- Ray Lewis, CEO, EYLA and Senior Advisor, Mentoring (Mayor of London)
You have to agree that this business event is the place to be so book your free place at www.nbwnunlockquestiontime.eventbrite.co.uk to reap the rewards this passionate line up has to offer you.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to gain the insight, clarity and knowledge to propel you forward in the business world.