The ASB National Business Awards are now open for applications!
Ladies – this is your opportunity to shout about your successes and achievements, as we recognise and celebrate the contributions of women to business and the wider community in Scotland.
There are twelve awards this year;
- Young Inspiring Businesswomen of the Year – for women under the age of 30
- Most Innovative Start-up of the Year – businesses trading for less than a year
- Young Business of the Year – businesses trading for less than three years
- Employee of the Year – open only to ASB affiliated or direct members
- Best Performing Team of the year
- New for 2017 – Community Commitment Award
- Recognition of Outstanding Contribution has been revised for 2017 with a focus on contribution to business or the wider community, over and above normal working activities
- Professional of the Year award
- New for 2017 – Exporting Business of the Year Award
- Business of the Year Award
- Most Enterprising Business of the Year – open only to ASB affiliated members by recommendation from their affiliated group
- Best Affiliated Group of the Year award.
To apply click the Awards tab on the ASB website and select the award(s) you are interested in. You can read the criteria and apply online. ASB members should log in first. You can then log back in at any time to complete your application. If you are not a member you will receive an email with a pin number to allow you to return to complete your application form at a later date, if necessary.
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday 30th June. Please make sure you allow enough time to complete the form and also gather and upload the necessary references or endorsements. Applications may be shortlisted by independent judges so it’s really important to spend time on your application and show off your business as best you can!
Successful applicants will be invited to interviews in Edinburgh during the week commencing 24th July. We may be able to accommodate telephone interviews, but it is preferable if you can make the journey to Edinburgh to meet our independent judges.
The Awards Dinner will be held at Glasgow Grand Central Hotel on Friday 29th September and all finalists are expected to attend.
We are indebted to our sponsors; Event Sponsor: Investec, Award Sponsors: Badenoch & Clark and Royal Bank of Scotland, Reception Sponsor: Fairways HR Buiness Support & Recruitment Specialists.
Award sponsorship packages from £850-£1500 are available.
Please contact President@asb-scotland.org for more details.