Make It Your Business Glasgow (NOV23)
Are you thinking of starting a business or looking for ideas to achieve your business aspirations then why not join the NBWN and Royal Bank of Scotland for the next “Make it Your Business” panel discussion taking place on Thursday 23rd November at Royal Bank of Scotland, Kirkstane House, 139 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5JF between 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
Make It Your Business is a powerful panel discussion made up of leading female entrepreneurs and senior executives who are focused on demystifying the business journey. They will share practical advice, insights and strategies to help women take back control of their ideas in order to build a successful business.
The evening starts with an interactive networking session followed by a very candid and honest panel discussion and questions. So don’t get left behind reserve your seat here.
Still not convinced?
Here are seven reasons why you cannot afford to miss this exciting women in business panel discussion: -
1. Hear from an amazing line up of talented female entrepreneurs
2. Discover pragmatic and practical strategies for business success
3. Unlock your business potential
4. Learn insider secrets to take your business to the next level
5. Unleash your personal brand values to attract more clients
6. Boost your digital and social media tactics
7. Sharpen your focus
You have to admit, there is no greater time than now to pursue your business dreams; you will be glad you signed up and you don’t have to do it alone!